This is the first post in a how to series on XenMobile 10. |After the announcement of XenMobile 10 at the Citrix Summit in Las Vegas, Citrix has now released a unified mobility solution into the market. Especially when compared to their XenMobile 9 release! The main changes are on the administrative side not on the user side of the solution. In this main article I will link to articles that will show you where to find the features of XenMobile 9 in the XenMobile 10 and how to configure these features.
How to series on XenMobile 10
- How to install XenMobile 10 (via Rink Spies)
- How to add Device Policies, like a predefined WiFi network
- How to add applications for iOS, Android etc
- How to configure Actions, f.e. mark a device non compliant
- Require Device Manager enrollment to choose XenMobile Enterprise
- How to create Delivery Groups
- Creating role based access
- Adding Google play store
Have fun configuring XenMobile 10 (Titan) release! And if there is a demand for more how to’s please let me know!
Added: XenMobile 10 Documentation